WHO WE ARE?
Your personal data will be processed by Trendburel, LDA, corporate person no. 510415644, with registered address at Casa das Penhas Douradas, Penhas Douradas 6260 Manteigas, and its subsidiaries, hereinafter the “Company”. The Company is responsible for the processing of personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, you should contact us through the following channels:
– Data Protection Officer: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
– Telephone: [+351 914 322 686]
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The Company processes, among others, the following categories of personal data:
– Identification and contact data (name, address, email address and mobile/telephone number)
– Banking and billing details.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The Company collects personal data directly from the Client, namely:
– When you contact us, for any reason, via our website, our telephone support service or by e-mail;
– When you subscribe our Newsletter;
– When you give us your opinion;
– When you use or view our website, using your browser’s cookies.
WHY DO WE REQUIRE YOUR DATA?
The Company will process your personal data for the following purposes:
Management of clients and potential clients
– The processing of your personal data (name, address, telephone, e-mail) is required for the execution of the contract to be concluded between you and the Company in order to deliver your order. If you do not provide your data, we will not be able to provide you with the requested delivery service. Your personal data, processed while executing a contract, shall be kept for a period of 7 years after your last order.
– For the same purpose of managing clients and potential clients, the personal data of Clients may also be processed based on the legitimate interests pursued by the Company, namely for the purposes of managing litigation. The personal data processed for this purpose shall be kept for the period necessary for the exercise of the respective rights.
The Company may process your data (e-mail) to send you information about its products and services. This data processing shall only be carried out with your consent, provided at the time of subscription to the Newsletter. If you consent, you will receive marketing communications by email. Failure to provide your personal data makes it impossible for the Company to send you commercial communications. Your data, processed following your consent, shall be kept for this purpose for a period of 7 years after your last order. You may, at any time, object to this data processing, and revoke your consent.
Management of claims and contacts received by the Company
Using the e-mail address identified above, you can send us suggestions, opinions or complaints regarding the services provided by the Company. Your personal data (name and e-mail) will be processed for this purpose based on your consent and on the basis of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company, namely, to process and respond to any contact or request for information and to resolve the situation underlying your claim. Your data, processed following your consent and the Company’s legitimate interests, shall be kept for this purpose for the period of time necessary to resolve your issue.
The personal data of suppliers may be processed by the Company for the purpose of contractual and litigation management. The legal basis is the performance of the Company’s contractual obligations and the existence of a legitimate interest on the part of the Company for the purposes of litigation management. The data shall be kept for the period of time required for the fulfilment of the contracts and for the exercise of the Company’s rights.
The data of the Company’s suppliers may be communicated to the Company’s clients to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
WILL MY INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH OTHERS?
Your personal information may be disclosed within Trendburel, LDA’s corporate group:
– The Company’s Third-Party Service Providers/Subcontractors. Your personal data may be processed by companies subcontracted by the Company, namely, to host the Website, email or email marketing (Mailchimp). These companies are only provided with the personal data required for the provision of the relevant service. Whenever these third parties process personal data in the name and on behalf of the Company, they will process the data only in accordance with the express instructions given to them by the Company.
– Personal data may also be accessed by internal and external auditors of the Company’s Group, with the assurance that they shall be kept confidential and shall not be used for purposes other than the audits.
– Transport and delivery service providers (Ctt, DHL).
Your personal data may only be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area that, according to the European Commission, offer appropriate safeguards. If the third country (outside the EEA) does not offer this level of protection, your personal data can only be transferred to that country if the data exporter and the data importer have concluded standard contractual clauses applicable to the transfer and approved by the European Commission.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
– Right of access – you have the right to receive confirmation that your data is being processed or not and, if applicable, to access your personal data and the information listed in this policy. If you want more than one copy of your personal data being processed, the Company subjects this service to the payment of a fee for administrative costs;
– Right to rectification – you have the right to request, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data;
– • Right to erasure of data (“right to be forgotten”) – you have the right to request the erasure of your data, in certain cases, namely, if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected or processed; if you withdraw consent and there is no other basis for the processing of your personal data; and if you object to the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify it;
– Right to restrict processing – you have the right to restrict the processing of your data in certain cases, namely, in return for the illicit processing and if you oppose the erasure of your data; if the Company no longer needs the data for processing purposes, but the data is required by you for the purposes of declaring, exercising, or defending a right in a legal proceeding; if you dispute the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows the Company to verify its accuracy; and if you object to the processing, until it can be confirmed that the Company’s legitimate interests prevail;
– Right to data portability – if the processing depends on your consent and this has been provided by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
– Right of opposition– you can object, at any time, to the processing of your personal data, namely when the processing is carried out (i) for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company; (ii) for direct marketing purposes; or (iii) to set a profile.
Your requests shall be processed with special care in order to ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be asked to prove your identity to ensure that the personal data is only shared with the relevant data subject.
You should keep in mind that in certain cases (for example, due to legal requirements) your request cannot be fulfilled immediately.
In any case, you will be informed of the measures taken in this regard, within one month from the moment the request is made. If you wish to exercise any of your rights regarding the processing of your data, please contact us:
– Data Protection Officer: [email@example.com]
– Telephone: [+351 914 322 686].
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Portuguese Data Protection Commission (Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados) – . https://www.cnpd.pt/.
CAN I REVOKE MY CONSENT LATER?
If consent is legally required for the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out based on the consent previously given or the subsequent processing of the same data, on some other legal basis, such as the compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subjected.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you can do so by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.